EPDM Tank Liners are now a popular alternative to Butyl. With very similar characteristics, EPDM delivers a robust solution to lining your tank.
Available in 0.75 and 1.00mm EPDM is matt black and is becoming the industry standard.
Greenseal EPDM Irrigation Tank Lining Material 0.75mm – 1.00mm is a flexible robust material with excellent cut through, abrasion and UV resistance. EPDM offers a strong and more cost-efficient option than Butyl.
EPDM Greenseal Irrigation Tank Lining Material 0.75mm and 1.00mm is a flexible robust material with excellent cut through, abrasion and UV resistance.
- Colour: Black – Matt
- Fixings: Wire and strainer
- Finish: Textured
Advantages of EPDM Tank Liners
- Totally inert, no problem with leaching of plasticizers as suffered from PVC
- Completely UV and Ozone resistance
- Brittle point at -40 deg C
- Does not harden and crack when continually flexed
- Flexibility makes this product very quick and easy to install
- Easily repairable with repair patch
Life Expectancy Guidelines¬†of EPDM Tank Liners
- USA/Mexico: 10 – 12 years
- Africa: 10 – 12 years
- Northern Europe/Canada: 15+ years
- Southern Asia: 10 – 12 years
These are guidelines only and are dependent on correct installation