Evenproducts roots go back to supplying the horticulture businesses around our base in the Vale of Evesham. Our client base grew to encompass horticulture businesses across the UK, then into other domestic markets.
Horticulture remains our greatest focus of expertise and the one in which we are most authoritative. Our water storage tanks are suitable for many horticultural applications but their features and benefits include:
- Robust for exposed areas – Low wide tanks are ideal for these areas.
- Large volumes – up to 2000m3. Tanks can also be linked in series or parallel to gain greater volumes. Ideal for maintenance and cleaning.
- Liners resilient to fertilisers and chemicals – We have a number of liners to suit many applications, datasheets are available on request. Please call to discuss your options.
- Steel lids for security, Health & Safety. Pipe enclosures and witches hats can be also be supplied to improve supply security.
- Kit format so Farmers can build their own tanks
- Irrigation in horticulture can vary from small volume systems to large open field crop irrigation
- Storage from boreholes, rivers. lakes, water harvesting – Filters and pumps can also be supplied on request.
- Temporary water storage – Due to the modular nature of our tanks, they can be disassembled and re-erected. Ideal for projects.
- Galvanised for extended life expectancy – Our tanks are warrantied for seven years, but many have been in situ for over double that.
- Powder coated to suit any environment – A valuable feature as this is useful for planning applications and aesthetics.
It goes without saying that our water storage tanks can be integrated into either new irrigation systems or existing. Our experienced horticulture team is only a phone call away.