Effective irrigation and water storage are vital to achieving cost-effective, consistent plant growth in the horticulture sector.
Whether you require steel water tanks for irrigation, aquaponics or water treatment, our water storage systems are specifically designed to support you and the horticulture industry.
- Large capacity or multiple water tanks for large-scale glasshouse projects.
- Bespoke water tanks for nurseries or landscape irrigation requirements.
- Compatible with siphonic drainage and rainwater harvesting systems.
- Suitable for storage from boreholes, rivers, reservoirs or mains.
- Integrated into either new or existing irrigation systems.
- Irrigation parts can also be supplied on request.
- Powder coating available in a variety of colours.
- Network of experienced irrigation engineers and water tank installers.
- Get started with our size guide here.
Please take a moment to read about Greenfingers, one of our chosen charities for 2023.
Greenfingers are a national charity dedicated to supporting children who spend time in hospices around the UK. Their aim is to create inspiring gardens for them and their families to relax in and benefit from.
To discover more about Greenfingers visit there website below: