Defining the correct accessories is key to ensuring the effectiveness of your water tank.
We provide a range of accessories to go with your Water Storage solutions.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- Increases protection against the elements.
- Allows tanks to blend into the natural scenery.
- Highly recommended for coastal environments or industrial settings where the atmosphere has higher salinity, chemicals or natural pollutants.
- The Evenproducts Reinforcing Ring is strongly recommended for large open tanks or when using a large Anti Algae cover.
- Also recommended for exposed areas.
- Simple to install, it increases the integrity of the top ring of steel and ensures compliance with warranty.
Heavy Duty Ladder, Platform & Handrail
- For steel covers only.
- For safe access and inspection on top of the tank.
Raised Ball Valve Housing
- Supports compliance to air gap regulations.
- Simple accessory to the Evenproducts steel cover.
- Can be drilled at no extra cost to accept pipework of various sizes.
- Fixed vertically to the side of tanks to enclose pipe work entering the tank via a roof or cover.
- Pipes can be lagged to the enclosures for frost protection.
- Can accommodate up to 2 x 63mm pipework.
- Bespoke options available on request.
- Geotextile woven protective fleece is available for both the side and base of the tank.
- Increased protection for your tank liner.
- Reduces the impact of condensation on the steel tank wall.
- Extensions of the liner used to cover outlets.
- Can be prefabricated into the liner (recommended).
- Can be fitted on site.
Centre Pole Socks
- To protect the centre pole on steel covers.
- Highly recommended when using chemicals or for drinking water projects.
- Outlets ranging from 1” to 12”.
- Galvanised Steel, Stainless Steel, PVC, Reinforced Nylon and
WRAS Approved options for drinking water all available.
- Vortex Inhibitors are attached to outlets for instances where tanks are designed to deliver large, fast-flowing volumes of water.
- Designed in-house.
- Reduces risk of liner damage.
- A complete range of sizes and materials to suit the application.
- Gate valves (both Brass and Heavy-Duty Cast Iron).
- Ball valves.
- Butterfly valves.
- Used in conjunction with high pressure ball valves.
- Full Copper construction.
- Available from 4.5” to 12” diameter.
- Variety of specifications available to suit budget and application.
- Options include stainless steel and chemical and weather resistant components.
- Additional panels to increase capacity.
- Replacement panels and liners.
- New fixing kits, anchor brackets or additional components.
- Often available from immediate stock.
- Covers can often be retrofitted to existing tanks.
- Through partnerships with some of the largest irrigation providers across the world, we are able source any number of pumps, valves, filters and other parts at competitive prices.
- Together with our water tanks, we can provide this equipment for complete irrigation solutions.
- Available to international customers only. Within the UK we highly recommend KAR UK.