Decades of working with WASH organisations has given us a deep understanding of the challenges they face and the products they need.
Water Storage Tanks
- Traditionally known as Oxfam tanks, Evenproducts water storage tanks have evolved to be the most comprehensive and highest quality in the sector.
- With superior steel and PVC roof options, as well as a variety of liners and accessories, we have the most appropriate specifications for multiple applications.
- Lightweight and specifically designed for temporary water storage in rugged environments, we carry emergency bladder tanks in stock for our NGO partners.
- 1,500L to 250,000L. Food Grade and WRAS variants available.
- Groundsheets and Repair Kits Included.
- Bespoke outlet configurations available.
- Robust, collapsible water tanks designed specifically for the storage of water in rugged environments.
- We can provide these tanks to the specifications of the leading agencies.
- We are a leading provider of hoses, pipes, and fittings to suit your exact need.
- A variety of materials are available including Steel, Brass, PVC and GRN across different types of couplings such as Compression, Electro-fusion, Guillemin, Storz and Camlock.
- Food Grade and WRAS variants available.
Taps / Tapstands
- The Evenproducts “Evenflow” tap has long been the favoured choice of NGOs across the world.
- Specifically designed by a WATSAN engineer for low pressure systems.
- Lightweight, durable and cost effective.
- Lightweight, self-supporting squatting plate with hinged, kick-action keyhole cover and non-slip coating.
- Handrail, seat and pour-flush accessories.
- Compliant with UN standards and used worldwide.
- Drop tested and weight tested.
- Robust and easy to install.
- Lightweight for simple transportation.
- Easy to clean and a long life expectancy.
- Midweight version available for greater shipment efficiencies.
- Substitute for an emergency pit latrine in areas where digging a pit latrine is not possible or desirable.
- Standard, midweight and pop-up options available.
- Effective privacy and security in first phase response.
- Assembled in 15 minutes.
- Fits on a euro pallet.
- Simple yet effective.
- Essential internal pit support where soils are sandy or collapsible.
- Extendable options for increased depth or width.
- Through partnerships with some of the largest irrigation providers across the world, we are able source any number of pumps, valves, filters and other parts at highly competitive prices.
- Together with our water tanks, we can provide equipment for any Humanitarian or Development irrigation project.
- Available to international customers only. Within the UK we highly recommend KAR UK.
- Evenproducts is the exclusive partner for RDI Growstream® to the NGO sector.
- Winner of the 2021 Aidex Innovation Award.
- This revolutionary type of irrigation is currently being trialled across the world.