Galvanised Steel Water Tanks
We supply a wide range of Galvanised corrugated steel tanks designed specifically to hold large quantities of water. The steel used in these Galvanised corrugated steel tanks is approved to BS2989:1982 and is galvanised with lead free zinc to 275g/m² to EN10142.
The galvanised corrugated steel water storage tanks and designed and manufactured with strength and quality in mind.
Aesthetically pleasing, the key benefits of our tanks are:
- Easy to install
- Easy to ship
- All components are usually supplied on one pallet
- Evenproducts can provide a complete water tank system with all accessories included on the pallet
- Evenproducts tanks are strong
- Evenproducts tanks are cost effective with early payback
- Available in standard sizes up to 2000m³.
Evenproducts Water Storage Tanks
Evenproducts water tanks are approved to the industry standard and internationally recognised WRAS standard (Water Research Advisory Board).
Our certificate number is 0807044 and can be viewed here.
All Evenproducts water storage tanks have a minimum safety margin of 20% – this means that the Galvanised corrugated steel tanks structure is capable of holding a minimum of 20% more than the tanks actual volume.
The Galvanised corrugated steel tanks are manufactured with strength and quality in mind.